Friday, May 31, 2013

I finally setup my blog!

This is the year to do things that have been on my bucket list for many months...even years.  Today, I accomplished two of those tasks.  First, I completed the first of two Copic Marker certification classes.  And the second task accomplished is setting up this blog.  I was inspired to create a blog now because of the certification class.  Some attendees already have blogs and we were viewing some of their posts. I added links to a couple of those blogs.

During the next week, I will be posting some of my paper crafts as well as a few other craft projects completed during the past few weeks.  My problem is that I have too many interests and too many projects in progress. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I'm sure you're going to love it.
    Doni

    ReplyDelete